Monday, March 9, 2009

Quick Update

My internet has to be validated in my apartment, so I am using the computer at work as well as Diane's computer at her apartment. Even though I don't have internet, I can still Skype, so if you get a phone call from "unavailable", that may be me. :)

I wrote some entries and saved them on Word back at home, and the moment my internet is up and running (hopefully tomorrow, cross your fingers!) I will put them up.

Today is my first day of teaching, I start in about 2 hours. From 2:30-8:00 I am teaching eleven 25 minute classes. Holy eff. Hopefully they don't wear me out! Whatev though, if I can handle high schoolers, I don't think the Korean kidlets will be able to take me down. Unless they attack me in high numbers, which they may.

Lastly, I know you all had a time change, so I am now 13 hours ahead of you, instead of 14. So it's 12:35 p.m. here, making it 11:35 p.m. there. Catching on yet? ;)

I will post again ASAP! Promise. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope they don't take you down!

    If they start to attack just let your hair down, maybe they will get scared ;)

    Good Luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By now, you are already done with the day, but I hope it went well! It was SO nice to hear your voice last night - I had just woken up from a nap when you called and wondered for a while if it was just a dream. Hahah!

    Anyway, I am home from work today, so if you are itching to talk, I'll be around : )


    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you had the best day dolly! It is so great hearing about all that is going on with you. I truly can't wait for the next installment of your adventures. You are such a godmuddah and more! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete