Monday, July 13, 2009

Mi Casa.

The reason there are so many of these is because my camera can only record in 2.5 minute or so intervals. So they aren't long-- I promise!














My hair looks ratty because I didn't shower before going to the hospital at 7 a.m., and I was told I couldn't shower for 24 hours after my injection. Now it's just a waiting game. Waiting for the pain to go away, waiting to see if anything actually improves or if the pain meds are what's making me feel almost normal again, rather than the injection.

Anyway. Kudos to you if you watched all four videos! Annyeong.

7 comments:

  1. Loved all the videos! Love and miss you too! I will make a piont to video a bit of beach bum week and upload it as soon as I can!

    Love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna SKYPE all you guys when you're up there, Steph. Get on it!

    looove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure I am in summer classes so will be on my laptop many times, will try to get as many ppl around as I can!


    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest laura,
    awesome the video tour!! Nice eggs. T minus 9 baby!
    Love you endlessly,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome the video tour??? who says that?? ha! i clearly need to go to bed. AWESOME video tour is what I meant:) zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    night!
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved the apartment tour, loved seeing your beautiful face and hearing your voice. Thanks for inviting us in....hope all those meds and everything else you're doing for the pain keep working. Love you and miss you, Aunt Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura doll!

    I love the videos! You are such a sweetheart. I'm sorry that I've been out of touch. I have missed reading your blog. :) I hope to catch up on all your blogs soon.

    XOXO

    Michele

    ReplyDelete